a decade of zanity

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Site Reviews - April 2007

In this edition of Site Reviews, I have a blog site that reviews and discusses mostly indie films and a website that documents movie locations. Visit them when you get a chance.

Mexicandvdreview.blogspot.com

A great site to find info indie films released on DVD. The author is knowledgeable and sometimes watches up to 3 DVDs a day. "American Hardcore" made it in my movies-to-watch list because of his review. I hadn't known anything about the DVD prior to reading his article.

www.movie-locations.com

I stumbled upon this site while researching famous movie houses in Los Angeles. I was floored by the details that author Tony Reeves crafted in order to bring location details to movie lovers. Consequently, he has two books available from Amazon on movie locations.




Netflix, Inc.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: